Chakra Structure and Function
- When functioning properly, chakras spin clockwise with a strong healthy flow.
- The main channel runs parallel (beside) and anterior (in front) to the spinal column.
- Malfunctioning vortices (chakras) rotate counter-clockwise.
- Like a box fan draws in air to cool a room, energy particles (atoms) are drawn in by the spinning action of the vortices.
- Energy is dispersed into the body through the nervous system, bloodstream, glands and organs (least dense to most dense) via the main channel.